Feed Your Dog Better in 2020
New Year’s Resolution
If you truly love your dog, you owe it to him or her to feed the very best food you can afford. So for 2020, if you are going to make just one New Year’s Resolution, it should be to feed your best friend better than you did in 2019.
If you are still feeding your pal commercial dog biscuit, please reflect on this.
- Think about what you’re putting in your dog’s bowl twice a day.
- Think about what’s in that biscuit that makes it so cheap.
- Ask yourself why that biscuit doesn’t look like real food.
- Ask yourself why that biscuit doesn’t look like the food in the advertisements.
- Ask yourself how come that biscuit can sit in a bag on a shelf for two years without spoiling.
- Ask yourself how you’d feel eating that dry, boring kibble twice a day, every day of your life.
And when you’ve done all that, resolve to start making homemade dog food in 2020 and see what a difference real food makes to the health and wellbeing of your best friend!
The Canine Nutritionist
Improve the health of your best friend!
Give Your Dog Extra Years
You will probably find your dog drinks a lot less water once you home cook his or her food. That’s because, unlike kibble, the fresh food you lightly cook for your dog . . .
Whether you’re worried about the additives in commercial dog food, concerned about pet food recalls or simply want the best for your dog, changing his or her diet . . .